Let us move forward from the cheap drones to the best of the best. A list of top camera drones for sale in 2015.
One of the top ranking drones with a camera for sale is hands down the:
1.DJI Phantom 3 Professional Quadcopter Drone (with a 4K UHD Video Camera)[AMAZONPRODUCTS asin=”B00VSITBJO”]One of the legenedary drones from DJI – the professional model of DJI Phantom 3 – Professional Quadcopter Drone with a 4K UHD camera. One of the best parts of this machine is the amazing 4K camera. It is capable of having 4K videos and it’s abale to take advanced shots in 1080p quality. The picture captures are 12MP and with Phantom 3 Professional, DJI have introduced Sony EXMOR sensors. Sensors enable the lens of f/2.8 with 20mm equal angle of view.
Another jaw-dropping feature of this drone from DJI is the possibilty of live streaming through the DJIs Pilot application which is linked directly to YOUTUBE and other Social Media platforms.
Some other features (among many that have been introduced with this model) are as follows:
- RAW support for quality images.
- fully featured mobile application for both Android and iOS.
- With Phantom 3 Prof, DJI also provided us with an innovative visual positioning system without a GPS. With just a push of a button indoor positioning is enabled with easy take off as well.
- Pilot can see the focus of the Phantom 3 camera in HD (720P) from a distance of up to 1 mile.
- Did we mention that this drone shoots 12MP photos? Using 94 field of view with distortion free lens!
2. DJI Phantom 2 Vision +V3.0 Quadcopter with Gimbal[AMAZONPRODUCTS asin=”B00P309MZ6″]Another great drone from DJI is a fantastic Phantom 2 Vision. Phantom 2 has a 3-axis gimbal support with an innovative video camera 1080, including the Wi-Fi first person view on your IOS or android device. You control the drone and camera through IOS or the Android App.
You have the ability to snap film quality videos in a short span of time. This drone has one of the highest performance rates and allows you to hang out with the clouds freely. You can adjust the camera settings through the vision app and it comes with a SD slot for a SD card of 4GB. You are able to shoot slow motions with 1080p 30/60i, 720p and all that is possible thanks to the 14MP camera.
Other features are as follows: it comes with a fresh motor, propellers that allow you to load more equipment on the Phantom which will target a 200gr/axis thrust. Phantom 2 Vision delivers crystal clear images and video thanks to its HD camera and 3 Axis Gimbal. The duration for flight time up to 25 minutes is possible with the 5200 –mAh battery.
3. DJI T600 Inspire 1 Quadcopter[AMAZONPRODUCTS asin=”B00PQISFOE”]Surely the most advanced drone for a non-professional use from DJI.
It is packed with an advanced and top-notch technology.
Inspire 1 has dual controllers which enable you to fly with a friend. One person can be flying the drone while the other can be controlling the camera, to make sure they get the best flight footage. This drone includes strong fiber arm lifts which focus on the way you shoot your pictures. It provides you with a unrestricted and clear 360 degree view of the world, allowing you to take great pictures.
It is only logical that Inspire 1 will have a 4K camera which allows it to shoot up to 4k video. The camera is a 12MP with the lens that has 9 elements in 9 divisions including the aspherical element which provides clear-cut clarity.
Check out all the prices for DJI Inspire 1 on Amazon:
4. DJI Phantom 3 Advanced Quadcopter Drone (1080p HD Video Camera)[AMAZONPRODUCTS asin=”B00VYALU9A”]It is all about DJI, isn´t it? Well, it has to be because these guys rock! Another version of DJI Phantom 3 is an Phantom 3 Advanced model – another great camera drone.
As with others, features are innovative and have cutting-edge technology applied. The Light bridge technology allows 720P HD digital streaming of live video from the drone directly. The camera is controlled and the video is watched as you fly. You can also sync it to a DJI Pilot app. They have ultrasonic sensors allowing you to fly it indoors without a GPS signal. Embedded with the true aspect and features of a DJI drone, it has automatically managed takeoffs and landings. The drone will store everything on the SD card and you can also view the video live from your phone or tablet.
5.Parrot BeBop Drone[AMAZONPRODUCTS asin=”B00OOR9060″]Finally! A drone from some other manufacturer beside DJI. Parrot is another high-end firm that makes some thrilling drones.
Bebop has a great camera with the possibility of capturing 1080p video and 14MP photos. The fisheye lens is 180 degree and is water resistant as well. Parrot has equipped Bebop with an option of emergency landing in case you find yourself in a situation where you need it. It has 3 – Axis sensor driven image stabilization of crystal clear quality and focusing camera. Another highlighted feature would be the autopilot function with the help of GPS.