If you click a link on this page and make a purchase we will earn a small commission at no extra cost to you.
Why is it so amazing?
Well, let me tell you first off, it doesn’t have brushed motors.
It has brushless motors, like you know the brushless motors that you get on extremely expensive drones, like the DJI Mavic drones.
Second thing, it doesn’t fly with a one S battery, it flies with a two S battery so it can handle a lot more voltage and go pretty quick even though it’s so tiny and most certainly the flight controller underneath has all been updated. And it’s got all the latest technology. Yes, you have flip over turtle mode, you have smart audio, ESC, everything has been redone to 2020 standards, but that’s not the most amazing part.
The most amazing part is that this drone has a spot to put a micro SD card so that its camera, which is the tiniest HD camera on the market can record 1080p video onto that microSD card.
And the last really cool thing about this little BETAFPV 65 X is it only weighs 32 grams. This thing is like 32 grams with an HD camera. Pretty amazing.
Top features of BETAFPV 65X HD
- Small drone but big power. A total weight of 32g give pilots a good balance of weight and nice punch on 2S battery.
- features a great Betafpv Nano HD camera that can film in Ultra definition with 1080P@60fps resolution, super-light weight with 6.8g, complete functions with OSD, audio and record.
- Equipped with the lightest 0802 14000KV motors
- BT2.0 connector, which can provide a stable and powerful continuous current so that you can extend the flight time to 3-4 mins compared to the Beta65 pro 2.
- Used Meteor65 frame and adopted the stackable battery slot to cut down on the wind resistance.
BETAFPV 65X HD Specs
- ItemL Beta65X
- Weight: 26g (without battery)
- FC: F4 AIO 2S FC
- Frame: Meteor65 Frame
- Motors: 0802 14000KV Motor
- Props: Gemfan 31mm 4-blades props 1.0mm shaft hole
- Camera: C01 Pro Micro Camera
- VTX: 25mW VTX
- Canopy: Canopy for Micro Camera
- Receiver Option(Internal): Frsky FCC/ Frsky LBT/ Futaba/ PNP
- Receiver Option(External): DSMX/ Flysky/ TBS Crossfire
- Batteries: 2pcs BT2.0 300mah Batteries
Just like the EMAX EZ Pilot that we reviewed earlier, this one is a great FPV drone that is super responsive, has an HD camera(!) and a microSD card with brushless motors – you could almost mistake it for DJI Mavic if you just read the specs. Excellent little drone, indeed!