The Hubsan X4 Plus H107C Plus is the upgraded version of the popular newbie camera drone, the H107C. It has been heavily redesigned and looks very robust and impressive. The emphasis has been put on rotor arms that are much sturdier and thereby the inflight vibrations are minimized. Impact force of landing is also improved with the rubber landing pads.
What you get:
- remote control
- two batteries
- USB charging cable
- 5 sets of spare propellers
Features of Hubsan X4 H107C Plus
Here are most important features:
• Motor (x4): 0820 coreless motors
• Frequency: 4-channels 2.4GHz
• Altitude Hold function, easy to learn
• Camera: camera includes Video recording/ photo shooting module
• Camera Resolution: 1280*720
• Battery: Voltage: 3.7V Capacity: 530mAh
• Flight time: around 7 minutes
• Control distance: 50- 150 metres
• Latest 6-axis flight control system with adjustable gyro sensitivity
• Permits super stable flight with protection cover
• Lightweight airframe with nice durability
• USB charging cable allows to charge by computer
• Memory Card:Micro SD card
• 4 rubber feet& LED lights
The new altitude hold mode is surely the most exciting feature as it will enable the pilot to set the Hubsan X4 to a specific altitude. This way you can capture aerial videos as a true professional.
- no AA batteries included
- there is a learning curve at the beginning
- too sensitive elevation controls
- camera is good when there is a lot of light, videos are grainy in the evening/at night
Hubsan X4 H107 C Plus in action:
Price: Price for the Hubsan X4 H107C Plus ranges from $99.99 – $110 USD.
Excellent drone for hobbyists or teenagers looking to learn flying. The price is phenomenal for a quadcopter of its quality. It has sharp camera, impressive power and sync between the drone and remote control is very quick. APPROVED!